Direct Debit is the easiest way to pay and gives you control over your finances, with a choice of payment dates and instalments spread across the year.
Pay by or amend Direct Debit
Simply fill in our form and we'll take care of the rest. If you need to change your details please complete the form.Launch Direct Debit Form
Frequently asked questions
If you pay your unmetered bill monthly, you may have chosen to pay over 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12 months. Metered payments are calculated for 12 months.
Your bill or statement will show your payment plan details. If you don't have it, please contact us and we can let you know.
Once your Direct Debit is set up, all your payments are taken care of, it doesn’t cost you anything and you are protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
The Direct Debit Guarantee protects you in the rare event that there is an error in the payment of your Direct Debit. Here are the details, taken from the Direct Debit website:
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the organisation will notify you (normally 10 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request the organisation to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the organisation asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify the organisation.
Need to contact us?
Start a Live Chat
Speak to an agent immediately.
We are available Monday to Saturday 6.30am to 10pm and on Sunday 7.30am to 10pm.
Roadworks & Incidents
Enter your location below to see if there are any issues that are occuring in your area:
Request a FREE call back
Arrange a time to suit you
Available Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm.